News : Isha Sharvani denies marrying Zaheer Khan



Bollywood actress Isha Sharvani rubbished the rumor of getting married to cricketer Zaheer Khan. Isha was rumored to be dating Zaheer for quite sometime.

"I am not living in with Zaheer Khan, nor do I have any plans of getting married in the near future. I don't know where these rumours come from! I have stopped reacting to them. My family gets very stressed out when they read this rubbish and that makes me angry sometimes. Everytime my grandmother reads the newspapers, she asks me questions. I have told her to stop believing whatever is published, unless I tell her so myself. I think these are the hazards of being a celebrity and one has to pay the price of being one," Isha told.

It was reported that Isha got back to Zaheer after a tiff and their parents are also in favor of their wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GEO

Photo blog blogs

Blog Archive

Followers