The ‘Poker face’ singer said ‘I don’t mind making a spectacle of myself’,


The ‘Poker face’ singer said ‘I don’t mind making a spectacle of myself’,
by Kiran Pahwa on Sun, 05/29/2011

Poker face, singer, Lady Gaga,extravagant clothing,spectator, of herself , Video Music Awards,

London, May 29 : Lady Gaga, who is rarely spotted without her extravagant clothing, has revealed that she does not mind making a spectator of herself when it comes to her shocking outfits.

The unconventional superstar, who had attracted widespread criticism for wearing an outfit made of meat to the ‘Video Music Awards’, fired back at her critics who claimed that she is a fraud.

The ‘Poker face’ singer said that she does not mind making a spectacle of herself because she believes in expressing who she is.

“I see myself to be an endless transformative state. I am committed wholeheartedly to theatre with no intermission,” the Daily Mail quoted Gaga as telling author and comedian Stephen Fry.

“I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times because I choose to and anyone can choose that.

“I believe everybody has something magical about themselves so why, as a society, are we so afraid of magic?” she said.

The 25-year-old, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta, also admitted to spending millions a year on her outlandish wardrobe and fails to keep track of her millions.

“It’s true that money means nothing to me. The only big things I’ve purchased are my dad’s heart valve and a Rolls-Royce for my parents’ anniversary,” she added. (ANI)
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GEO

Photo blog blogs

Blog Archive

Followers