Young disabled Nick Wallis: asked for a hooker to lose his virginity

A young disabled man who receives care for his life-limiting illness at a hospice run by a nun spoke of his decision to use a prostitute to experience sex before he dies. Sister Frances Dominica gave her support to 22-year-old Nick Wallis, who was born with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.


 Sufferers usually die by their thirties. Mr Wallis told staff at the Douglas House hospice in Oxford that he wanted to experience sexual intercourse. He explained that he had hoped to form an intimate and loving relationship with a woman, but his disability had acted as a barrier. According to him "it took me two years to decide this and I discussed it with my carers and my parents. Telling my mother and father was the hardest part, but in the end they gave me their support”.

Arrangements were made and he finally got the visit of a prostitute. He said it was not emotionally fulfilling, but the lady was very pleasant and very understanding.(Link | Photo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GEO

Photo blog blogs

Blog Archive

Followers